A Decadent Twist on the Classic
“Box of Chocolates!”
Give a Decadent Twist on the Classic
“Box of Chocolates”
This year, give her a gift she will love. Most men just stop by the local store and grab a classic box of chocolates, filled with flavors that are hard to identify, a card, and maybe some roses too. It’s pretty much the standard gift from husbands and boyfriends everywhere. It is time to do something different, give her a decadent twist on the classic box of chocolates with flavors she knows and loves.
This is brought to you in partnership with Walkers Shortbread, as a member of the Walkers Shortbread Society. All opinions expressed are completely my own.
Instead of giving her the same old boring “box of chocolates,” give her a decadent twist on the classic “box of chocolates” with Walkers Shortbread Chocolate cookie varieties. Snacking on Walkers Shortbread brings a certain self-indulgence in a real luxurious treat.
Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Cookies featured in the “box of chocolates” include:
- Chocolate and Raspberry Shortbread, A new combination of scrumptious raspberry shortbread, half coated with rich dark chocolate.
- Chocolate and Toffee Shortbread The perfect blend of Walkers Shortbread and delicious chunks of toffee half coated in smooth milk chocolate.
- Orange Royals Crisp pure butter shortbread baked with Mediterranean oranges and smothered in rich, smooth milk chocolate.
- Ginger Royals A unique shortbread, combining the moistness of real stem ginger with the crisp Walkers traditional butter shortbread, covered in irresistible dark chocolate.
- Walkers Chocolate Chip Shortbread Walkers traditional Scottish shortbread with luscious chunks of dark chocolate
Other Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Varieties include:
- Chocolate Shortbread Scottie Dogs The chocoholic version of their ever popular Scottish Dogs Shortbread, made with chocolate dough and chocolate chunks.
- Chocolate Chip Gluten-free Shortbread The classic Walkers Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookie just gluten-free. So you get all the pure-butter delicious taste without the gluten.
Create the “Box of Chocolates”
If you would like to create a twist on the classic box of chocolates for your loved ones you will need the following items:
- A Decorative Pastry Box (Valentine designed or a regular one, and you create your own designs)
- Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Cookie varieties
- Red Tissue Paper (optional)
- Red Ribbon and Bow
- Take your pastry box and line it with the tissue paper.
- Place your Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Cookies inside the box stacking in a variety of patterns. Repeat until filled.
- Place lid on the “box of chocolates.” Wrap the ribbon around the box and cut it to the proper length needed to tie the ribbon around the box and attach the bow.
Make sure you put a decadent twist on the classic “box of chocolates,” with her favorite Walkers Shortbread chocolate cookies. Believe me, she will appreciate you going the extra mile and the thoughtfulness you put into her gift, over the store-bought classic “box of chocolates.”
Will you put a Decadent Twist on the Classic “Box of Chocolates?”
Tell me below in the comments.